Participation Rules and Detail
• Promote your event, such as using flyers via email, social media platforms, and/or other appropriate channels.
• Create a Facebook event one month prior to your event and invite Sleepy Eye Brewing to co-host the event.
At minimum, post one week before the event, as well as a reminder one day prior to the event.
Tag Sleepy Eye Brewing in your post using @SleepyEyeBrewing and use the hashtag #SleepyEyeBrewing in your post.
• Consider emailing your organizational members and/or affiliates one week prior to your event.
• Be present during your Pints with Purpose event. Consider displaying signage and/or informative displays to showcase at the brewery.
• Have fun! If you have fun, so will those who attend!
• Donate $1 for every pint, $1 for every crowler, $2 for every shirt, and $2 for every hat sold from 4pm-10pm the night of the event.
• Provide customizable artwork (so you can include your logo and event details) for your promotional items, such as flyers, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Host your organization or group on a Wednesday or Thursday evening, as mutually determined, from 4pm-10pm. (If available and desired, our event space or patio can be used by your group.)
•Assist you in making your event an overwhelming success for your organization!
TIPS TO HELP YOUR EVENT SUCCEED:
• Use Pints with Purpose to help promote upcoming events or initiatives at your organization.
• Minnesotans love raffles! Raffles can be a great way to raise funds and are permissible if patrons are not directly solicited. (Check MN Gambling laws, as appropriate.)
• Be creative with your event! Interactive activities and/or exhibits are welcomed. Take advantage of the visibility and opportunity to appeal to a different demographic!
• YOUR promotion is key. The bigger the crowd, the greater the donation!